Georgia

All of Georgia

Next
image01

Services

All on one site

Next
image01

Tours

A plurality of stages in Georgia

Next
image01

Excursions

Scheduled guided tours for schools and companies

Next
image01

Hotels

Choose a hotel

Next
image01

Hotels

Choose a hotel

Next
image01

Partners of -Georgian Aura

Become our partner
get profit

Next
image01
Tsinandali
ID - 12
Another must-see for the guests of Kakheti is the Tsinandali Museum and Gardens, formerly owned by Aleksandre Chavchavadze, a poet, general, translator, diplomat and a remarkable Georgian public figure of his age. His name was well known and respected throughout the Russian Empire. Born in 1786, Chavchavadze was baptized by Russian Empress Catherine II,
Alaverdi
ID - 13
Alaverdi St. George Cathedral was built by Kakhetian King Kvirike in the 11th century. It is 50 m high. The cathedral has retained remains of artwork of the 11th and 15-16th centuries.
Ikalto
ID - 14
Ikalto Monastery was founded by Assyrian Father Zenon in the 6thcentury. The 8-9th centuries witnessed construction of a new Transfiguration “Deity” temple. It is bordered by a smaller 6th century Trinity church from the East. In the 11-12th centuries an outstanding historical figure and tutor to Davit Aghmashenebeli,
Shuamta
ID - 15
There is a legend related to the construction of the temple: as a child, Lord Gurieli’s daughter Tinatin once dreamed that she would marry a prince in whose farmstead she would find a white cornel tree. She would have to build a Holy Virgin church there. Indeed, Tinatin married Kakhetian King Levan and her dream came true. After the queen died she was buried in the temple she had built herself.
The Monastery of Gelati
ID - 17
Gelati is a monastic complex near Kutaisi, Imereti, western Georgia. It contains the Church of the Virgin founded by the King of Georgia David the Builder in 1106, and the 13th-century churches of St George and St Nicholas.
Motsameta
ID - 18
The monastery is standing in the mountains of northern Imereti, in the river of Tskaltsitela gorge and is buried in coastal vegetation. According to the legend the monastery was constructed on the place where Muslim aggressors executed David and Konstantin Mkheidze, Georgian princes, who refused to accept Islam.
2